WE SERVICE THE CITIES & COMMUNITIES OF:
NEED SERVICE NOW?
Call Us Now!
Why You Should Hire Us
- On Time, We show up when we say we will
- On Schedule, The job is completed when you expect it to be
- Professional and Respectful
- Tidy, We clean up after ourselves and minimize messes
- Fair & Understandable Rates
How can we live lightly on the Earth and save money at the same time?
Climate change is in the news. It seems like everyone is Going Green. We're glad you want to take action, too. Luckily, many of the steps we can take to stop climate change can make our lives better. Our grandchildren-and their children-will thank us for living more sustainably. Let's start now.
- Set your thermostat a few degrees lower in the winter and a few degrees higher in the summer to save on heating and cooling costs.
- Unplug appliances when you're not using them. Or, use smart power strip that senses when appliances are off and cuts phantom or vampire energy use.
- Wash clothes in cold water whenever possible. As much as 85 percent of the energy used to machine-wash clothes goes to heating the water.
- Use a drying rack or clothesline to save the energy otherwise used during machine drying. If you must use a dryer, consider adding dryer balls to cut drying time.
- Install compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) when your older incandescent bulbs burn out.
While lowering your energy bill, you are also drastically reducing your dependency on fossil fuels and foreign oil. This type of investment not only adds value to your home or place of business, but reduces your carbon footprint on the environment. Whether you want to simply reduce your energy consumption or totally eliminate your electric bill, KM Electric Services has a system to satisfy your need, Imagine by simply installing your own solar energy system you inadvertently create a positive impact to our environment by significantly reducing pollution, consumption of dangerous fossil fuels and foregoing your dependency on foreign oil. Not only does renewable energy make a significant difference to our Earth and economy, but most importantly it allows you to keep more of your money, builds energy credits and provides tax incentives.
SOLAR ENERGY | GREEN ENERGY
- The fossil fuels that are most commonly used to generate electricity produce toxic emissions that pollute our environment and are thought to contribute to climate change. These sources are rapidly being depleted and will become increasingly expensive. Home solar power is a truly clean and renewable energy source.
- Contribute to your own and national energy independence. Solar panels for your home lets you produce and own your own power and reduce our country dependence on foreign fuel sources.
- With residential solar power you can greatly reduce or completely eliminate your electric bills. You own your home; with home solar power you can also own your power!
- Protect against future utility rate increases. With power generation resources diminishing and demand rising, utility rates in many areas could triple over the next ten years!
- Increase the value of your home with a solar power system. According to a 1998 Appraisal Journal Article, a home value increases $20,000 for every $1000 reduction in annual energy costs.
- Watch your meter spin backwards. Any excess power that your residential solar power system generates can be sold back to the utility company via net metering.
- Let the government help pay for your system. Attractive financial incentives from the state and federal governments greatly reduce the cost of your home solar power system. You won't have to pay state sales tax on your solar system. We will handle all the paperwork for these incentives for you.